- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Hand-dyed medium-weight rib knit Pant featuring a faded and distressed clay earth tone wash throughout. Recycled plastic o-ring and metal snap closure at waist belt. Soft Elastic encased in waistband for stretch and comfort. Asymmetrical hemline at leg opening.
Each garment is unique. Please note color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Straight Leg fit
- Fitted throughout highs only
- elastic waistband for comfort and ease
- Model is 5'5" wearing size SMALL
- View size Guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made in very limited quantities with unique batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- The fabrics will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 100% Cotton Self
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- If machine wash is preferred, we highly suggest cold water, delicate cycle with like colors, mild detergent & lay flat to dry.
- Please do not dry clean
- No direct iron. Lay a clean, thin white or similarly colored towel between your garment and iron to prevent damage.
- Light steam is recommended
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and allow each garment to be truly one-of-a-kind. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here