- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Hand dyed crop tank top in a distressed earth/jewel tone tie dye pattern. Sleeveless style featuring exposed asymmetrical seaming in a soft jersey knit fabric.
Please Note: Each garment is unique. Color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Form fitting jersey knit fabric
- Sleeveless style
- Top is true to size Please Note: Top is form fitting
- Model is 5'10" wearing size SMALL
- View our size guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made-to-order in very limited quantities with exclusive batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- Each garment will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- If machine washing is prefered, wash on delicate cycle in cold water.
- Do not bleach. Do not Iron. Do not dry clean.
- Light steam is recommended.
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and provide you a truly one-of-a-kind garment. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here