- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Hand-dyed long sleeve mini dress in a lightweight stretch jersey knit fabric. Featuring a splatter faded and distressed gray/purple wash detail throughout. V-Neckline, fitted bodycon mini dress with extra long sleeves. Asymmetrical exposed seaming and asymmetrical hemline details. Please see swatch images for reference of wash variances.
Each garment is unique. Please note color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Form fitting stretch jersey knit
- Extra long fitted sleeves
- Dress is true to size Please Note: this dress is body hugging
- 34" length from highest point of shoulder to shortest hem point
- Model is 5'5" wearing size X-SMALL
- View our size guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made in very limited quantities with unique batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- The fabrics will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- If machine wash is preferred, we highly suggest cold water, delicate cycle with like colors, mild detergent & lay flat to dry.
- Please do not dry clean
- No direct iron. Lay a clean, thin white or similarly colored towel between your garment and iron to prevent damage.
- Light steam is recommended
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and allow each garment to be truly one-of-a-kind. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here