AGINA LONG SLEEVE
- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Hand-dyed rib knit long-sleeve pullover featuring tonal distressed & Faded tie-dye in tones of gray and soft purple. Medium-weight stretch rib fabric with mock neckline, extra long fitted sleeves, exposed seam detail & lettuce edges on sleeves, neckline & bottom hem.
Each garment is unique. Please note color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Boxy fit rib knit long sleeve pullover
- Extra long fitted sleeves & fitted mock neck style
- For a tighter fit we recommend sizing down.
- For an oversized fit we recommend sizing up
- Model is 5'5" wearing size SMALL
- View size Guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made in very limited quantities with unique batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- The fabrics will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 100% Cotton Self
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- If machine wash is preferred, we highly suggest cold water, delicate cycle with like colors, mild detergent & lay flat to dry.
- Please do not dry clean
- No direct iron. Lay a clean, thin white or similarly colored towel between your garment and iron to prevent damage.
- Light steam is recommended
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and allow each garment to be truly one-of-a-kind. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here