ESPERANZA MINI DRESS
- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Hand dyed mini dress in a distressed dark pink color. Functional tie shoulder straps in a braided cording. Straps feature a soft lilac contrasting color. Low scooping front neckline. Exposed style line seaming & lettuce edge details on a ultra soft baby rib-knit fabric.
Please Note: Each garment is unique. Color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Form fitting rib-knit fabric
- Functional tie style shoulder straps
- Dress is true to size Please Note: Dress is form fitting
- Model is 5'8" wearing size SMALL
- View our size guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made in very limited quantities with unique batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- The fabrics will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- Do not machine wash to ensure proper care of the print
- Please do not dry clean
- No direct iron. Lay a clean, white or similarly colored towel between your garment and iron to prevent damage.
- Light steam is recommended
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and allow each garment to be truly one-of-a-kind. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here