Brigitte Knit Pant
- Product Info
- Sizing & Fit Info
- Garment Care info
- Return Policy
This garment is Made-to-order. Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping confirmation.
Fitted high-waist knit pant with a 2 1/2" extra tall folded waistband. Featuring white exposed front/back leg seaming and a front split hem detail on a contouring double knit fabric in a neutral cream color. Pair with the Brigitte crop top to complete the set!
Each garment is unique. Please note color, dye patterns and finishings may vary.
• Size & Fit •
- Form fitting stretch double knit fabric
- 2 1/2" tall folded waistband for shaping
- Pant inseam length: 29" from crotch point to hem
- Pants are true to size Please Note: Pants are form fitting
- Model is 5'5" wearing size X-SMALL
- View our size guide here
• Fabric & Sustainability •
- Our garments are created with limited, repurposed and recycled fabrics- intentionally curated to be sustainable, authentically versatile & one-of-a-kind.
- Each style is made in very limited quantities with unique batches of hand-dyed and sustainable fabrics.
- The fabrics will differ slightly in color, dye patterns & weight due to the varying fabrics.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Spandex
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
• Care/Wash Instructions •
- To preserve the life of your garment, we recommend hand washing in cold water with mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- If machine wash is preferred, we highly suggest cold water, delicate cycle with like colors, mild detergent & lay flat to dry.
- Please do not dry clean
- No direct iron. Lay a clean, white or similarly colored towel between your garment and iron to prevent damage.
- Light steam is recommended
What is made to order?
- Made-to-order means each garment is hand crafted only at the time an order is placed to reduce waste and allow each garment to be truly one-of-a-kind. We believe in creating your garments with care to deliver quality pieces.
• Return Policy •
- Every garment is Made-To-Order so we can reduce our amount of excess garments and waste.
- View our Policy here